Citizens Advice can support you with issues to do with housing. These include problems with

  • Problems paying your rent (rent arrears)

  • Issues with your housing such as damp or disrepair

  • Disputes with a landlord

  • Eviction or the threat of eviction

  • Mortgage problems

You can call us free on 0808 278 7882 for an initial discussion and we can refer you on to our specialist housing staff including a solicitor for complex or urgent cases including court hearings.

If you are a landlord we can give you advice but we can't act for you.

We Are a Charity